Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sometimes all you need is a friend.....

Summer was off to a rocky start but one person is always there for me no matter what. She is that one girl i can seriously rely on for anything,no matter what we do, we always have so much fun. We do the most random things like visit her family who are all really hilarious and she has a HUGE family ,we sometimes walk around stores like target which we did today or visit the most random places like restaurants in Park Slope or little tiny ice cream shops that sell non-fat organic home made ice cream she's just the funniest sweetest person ever. She's always up to new things , our trips are never predictable. She also happens to always be accurate when it comes to giving me guy advice. I took her advice and i feel so much more better about my break up and my fling i had with another guy.All i have to say is not everyone needs a best friend in their life but just someone to talk to and be there when you need them,someone who isn't afraid to try new things with you. I know from experience being with the same people and doing the same things over and over can get really dull and strain your friendship with that person. Branch out and so different things and hang out with different people once in awhile ,its what worked for me.
Your truly,
Nisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment