Monday, August 15, 2011

3 shirts i absoutely hated this summer


i am writing this while listening to Gabriel Rodriguez on youtube lol hes funny :D. Anyway so summer is coming to an end and i've noticed a pattern with girls I've seen walking around the subway ,shopping ,etc . I have to say these three tops I'm showing you  happens to be the 3 most hated shirts, I have seen this summer because you know summer is great and all with sunshine and the nonsense people wear . ANYWAY...... number one is the I love my boyfriend shirt seriously!!!! i'm pretty sure the girl wearing this shirt is single, HA  and if do you have a boyfriend and you do love him why wear this stupid shirt ,where a piece of jewelery ,clothing something he gave you and if someone complements you on that item then " oh yeah my boyfriend gave me this .... i love him" wouldn't that be better YYYYYYY would u need to wear this tacky shirt. I mean if it were a "my next boyfriend will be normal shirt that would be better" LOL i have one but its an inside joke,will share that story some other time. Seriously those I <3 my boyfriend shirts are just tacky and outdated ,just do the normal think and post it on Facebook /twitter whatever .... its not as tacky its expected.


Next is the stupid crop shirts ,i mean i like it i do but its the people wearing them. If you have the tummy flaunt it ,but if u think you have the tummy DONT!!!!! and if you know you don't have the tummy PLEASE don't, what  you can do is wear it with a cute high wasted skirt that would be better or a tank top underneath.


Next is this HIDEOUS "ALL OVER LACE SHIRT" SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!  the first time i saw this shirt was on a friend of mine's with a bra underneath and as the days past more and more people were wearing them , i figured i would learn to love it NOT!!!! yet again the whole showing ur bra thing just wear the freaking bra alone ,its better than this UGLY SHIRT!!! NO BUNENO. 
                                           Your's truly ,
                                                                Nisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment