Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moving on......

 "Being lonely ... being alone ... for many people ... sucks.  I get it, I get it, I get it.  But still I have to say that yes, my belief is that being with somebody who makes you feel crappy or doesn't honor the person you are is worse".He's just not that into you

I had my first real relationship this year ,i mean it was great i had liked this person for a very long time and finally he said he wanted to be with me. I was so happy that finally i wanted to be with someone who in turn wanted to be with me but i hadn't thought it true all i saw was a guy i like who had finally liked me back. My relationship lasted three months with this said person only because i ended it ,i realized he was not worth it ,he treated me like crap he did not care one bit about me ,i mean he was sweet and he had his moments. But the relationship i pictured in my mind never happened this person said he cared more for his gym than me ,he never put me first when i asked. I began to wonder if it was really worth it,I realized on our first and last date that i wasn't happy ,i KNEW that this was the last time i would be with this person, our date was on a Saturday ,we broke up the Monday
All along i had ignored my feelings about him i put him in front of everything but he never returned the feelings. During our short relationship i had the feeling that something was not right with him but i pushed it to the back of my head, i thought i was just over thinking it like i do with everything but it turns out i was right all along. He never cared about me he just wanted someone to be there for him. When i received that first text "I like you" i didn't think it was what i wanted to hear ,i should have thought about it but i didn't i reacted too quickly and i got my heart broken. Now i know in the future to things true before committing to anyone.I forgot to mention that we have been broken up for 3 months i still tried to force myself and him to believe that our break up was a mistake ,but then just last week i texted him i wanted to see him,he responded with "NO,people change i am no longer attracted to you."Then and there i realized WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING, i am so much better than this i don't need this guy ,hes the one losing out on me, i can do so much better its his lost i didn't need him it was time to move on. No need to dwell on the past,he isn't worth my time and energy. I learned a valuable lesson this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment