Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tired :( (yawn)


Went to bed at like 1:00 on the morning last night. Woke up at 5:30 for school i mean i can wake up later but for some reason i like being early.I really hate to get up in the morning and rush to school because my entire day for some reason always seems to go wrong if i do. So i prefer to take my time and wake up a little earlier :).Anyway so i went to philosophy and yea i got my second quiz grade an 'F' i really thought i would of scored a "C" and the kid who sits next to me scored an "A". What!! and he barely reads. But i read and don't understand it much i don't know maybe that's it. My second year of college and i feel like everyone is doing way better than me without even trying. I have to work so hard to be average if i don't i may as well flunk out:(
I've been feeling a bit stressed out well not really just tired ,so i'm going to the gym tomorrow hopefully what his face is not there ,makes me feel uncomfortable.I think he kind of had a thing for me then started acting weird towards me. I don't know if its me but that happens a lot to me. Males in general ,the first time i meet we'r soo cool and then after awhile BAM!!! they change.I don't bite and i know i don't come on too strong.I barely flirt ,recently i have been and that scared someone away lol .I'm utterly confused on what to do. I don't know if i want a boyfriend or just someone to just be there for me. I feel like there's a moblile over my head and instead of cute toys hanging from it ,there's guys i like or have a tiny crush one. ARGGG!!!! Why cant i meet someone that actually likes me and well.... who i happend to like ,that does not happen very often for me . Anyway back to school yeah well apprently my college has bed bugs HUH!!! yeah bed bugs and i have to go to that bulding tomorrow for a math class ARG!!!! So yea that wraps it up!! GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment