Friday, September 25, 2009

summer came and went


Summer came and went and now winter is approaching ,this past summer i really grew up and i realize one thing there is nothing like family .Their there whether you want them there or not . For 3 years in my life i ostracized my family for my life and dedicated all my time and energy to friends and for what ,to be shot down by them ,when i needed them the most in my life and label a reject and not good enough to be their friend. The only people who stayed by my side were my family. Now i learned the hard way family fight but their always there for you. I am great full towards my family for being there for me. I use to have tons of friends now i have one and she's the greatest person ever ,she understands me and listens to me and is there whenever i need her. I know she was through friend from the first time i saw her and she adapted so well to my family.Now I've noticed I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Advice to anyone who's reading this choose your friends wisely and you should be able to separate the "real" friends from the acquaintances. That's one thing i wish i had done ,i wish i had seen this coming. I wish i had never chose friends over family. It's never worth it. Now i learned the hard way and i am more careful with the choices i make in life.
Yours truly,
Nisa

No comments:

Post a Comment